The various achievments so far, are as under:
- Preparation of Management Plan & Risk Management Plan as per UNESCO guide lines & undertaking works according to these plans.
- Primary plan is concerned with conservation and restoration of the monument – prepared and sent to UNESCO.
- Secondary Plan prepared – (comprehensive mobility plan, environment & landscape plan, interpretation & visitor Management Plan).
- Risk Management plan - Plan to minimize risks and preparedness for emergency situations.
- Interpretation Centre
- Toilets, Drinking water facilities, Signage's, stone dustbins
- Opening the gates in Jaleb Chowk for Pedestrians.
- Souvenir shop
- Restoration & Façade improvement of temples and private buildings.
- Establishment of research centre